Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tuauru

Lovely people,
 
We are in the single digits, if I am not mistaken, 9 weeksish. I know for a solid, undeniable, and beautiful fact that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is directed by Jesus Christ through a living prophet, Thomas S. Monson. If you don't know this, imagine for a moment that my hands are on your shoulders and Im looking right into your eyes and Im asking you to read the Book of Mormon and sincerely pray. Pray like you are talking directly to God, because you are.

I am in the sector of Tuauru with the hillarious Sr Utatao, literally everyone thinks shes hillarious. I laugh so hard sometimes that I breathe improperly and get hiccups for a while after. I love Bishop but I think I love his wife more, we went over to her house the other day and shared a message and it was so positive. She used to be Miss Mahina, like for a beauty pageant. I heard that Miss Tahiti lives a few minutes from our house.
 
There is a talk by Lawrence E. Corbridge that I read in French but I think the title in English would be "The Way" and it just makes life so clear and simple. Everybody, read it, Im begging you. Its from the October 2008 General Conference. Sometimes people think that Mormons have too many rules and life would be easier without them. I have news for you: you can make bad choices and live the bad consequences, or you can make good choices and live the good and fulfilling results. Life is difficult, the Gospel makes it easier and meaningful.
 
Soooo, feast and famine- nothing but pictures last week and this week, no connector cord. Google Earth Tuauru if you want a visual on me, I'll be the white kid with a huge bun on top of my head and my companion Sr Utatao will be the brown kid with a small bun on top of her head.
 
My family is everything to me. Friends are pretty awesome also. How did I get this lucky?
Everyone, take time to read your scriptures.
 
xoxoxo Soeur Carter