Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mahina

Hello Dearest people,

I'm officially performing SA duties and I was transferred this morning to Mahina! I drove again today and it is so weird not being on bikes...

It was super hard to leave Soeur Sommers this afternoon but it's been really great getting to know other Soeurs in the mission! My companion Soeur Li is working in another sector right now but we live in the same house. That's all I have to say about that.

I have really loved my mission up until this point. I highly encourage all of you who are able, to GO. Nike a mission: just do it. You cannot err by going on a mission, that much I know for sure.

Ok not much time so the weather report, it's hot. I know you all were dying to know. :)

I have very little time (paying by the minute here) so I love you all and have a stellar week!!
love, Soeur Carter

1. My (now former, sniff) companion Soeur SOMmers (emphasis on the first syllable, how she always introduced herself), a picture of us two to remember the good times sharing the gospel together in the pouring rain.



2. A hint of The Surprise. I was filmed by the Church for a few days of my mission. That's all I can say for now! :)

 
 
3. The Marché (Market) where they sell local dresses, it's a festival of colors. I currently have 3 local dresses that I got for free.