This past week has been intense. We have seen miracles and lives changed for the better and for the worse. I have been to 3 funerals in the past 2 weeks. I have fasted and prayed with people who really have changed their life with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This life is to test us and it all matters on how we react and progress.
One of my missionaries was hit by a drunk driver while riding her bike at 6 on a Friday, she's currently in the hospital and she needs all of our prayers. I had the blessing of visiting her yesterday and talked briefly with her incredible parents. Faaitoito, stay strong. Please keep her in her prayers, she is still in a coma and she needs all of our love and support. Please stop and offer a prayer for her right now.
1. The last morning with Soeur Weller before she finished her mission. :( We're wearing our mission t-shirts and our pario wrap skirts!
2. I did an island tour yesterday, "tour d'isle", and took pictures like this one. Tahiti is gorgeous!
3. Vaheana and us at the Ward Christmas Party, after literally running around with her two kids.
4. Soeur Weller and I at the Mission Christmas Party! Miss her.
5. Cute little future missionary right there, Hereani!
I love you and we're going to do our Weekly Planning now. Please give everyone in your family a hug this Christmas. "They do not love who do not show their love." Shakespeare
love, Soeur Carter