2 weeks to go and I feel fine! The real question is, how are you all doing? I love and miss all of you so much, your letters are so thoughtful and beautiful that I cannot keep up with the replies. Fortunately I was trained by Mavis Beacon so I can accomplish a lot through emails.
I know that amongst you blog visitors we have those who jump straight to pictures, so here you are. :)
1. A view from Narnia. (so named because it's like an entire city in the mountains that we never knew existed until recently)
2. Mami Olga got baptized!!! She is such a boss, love her so much. All lessons in Tahitian.
4. This guy just came back to Church, so much respect for him. This pic is from our Temple Program last Saturday, huge program and some last-minute changes but all is well in Zion and we have 2 new investigators!!
5. Our cute companionship in our matching skirts, thanks Sr Kavera.
7. Our house got invited to the same dinner appointment and they had a swinging bench!! Life is cool in Tahiti.