Monday, June 3, 2013

Bonjour!!!! 
Thank you so much for the updates, always and forever keep them coming!! I definitely want to do all of that stuff when I get home. Thats pretty funny about the dinner with the missionaries, I guess its just a Dad thing. :) That's awesome that you got to see Tash and Richard, love them so much. By the way, I am sending another letter for the family through the mail today or tomorrow so be on the lookout! 

Top Ten Accomplishments this Week:

1. Ran a mile in 6 minutes and 15 seconds!! 

2. Did NOT get food poisoning.

3. A Tahitian "Mami" asked me to give a talk at her baptism in TAHITIAN. (Prayers on my behalf are welcome.)

4. Taught an English for two girls and after I taught we played a game to test them. They were super competitive and it was hysterical, I was crying.

5. Trained our dog Zeus to run around the clothes line when I do laundry at night so that he can scare away all of the cockroaches.

6. On that note, I killed a cockroach with a knife. 

7. I finished two chapters of "Jesus the Christ" and am now on chapter 14.

8. English is starting to sound weird and I think in French a lot of the time now.

9. I can pronounce all of the names of our investigators now. :)

10. We taught 29 lessons last week!

So much love for everyone who has written me, I have read most of them but time is always short so thank you again for your patience while I try and reply as quickly as possible!!!!!! Advice for the week: drink a lot of water.
love, Soeur Carter